Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why, Oh, Why - Why!

Dear Blog,
So good to see you have survived your first few days in cruel blog world without me, but now I'm back! Say you missed me! 

Interesting few days and reactions to our new love affair, Blog. We are no longer a secret, the intimate details of our lives are being laid bare.  A dear friend - you have yet to meet her - was sharing the news of your and my relationship with Surprise and Excitement, when Confusion and his cousin, Disbelief pulled up in a shining limo.  Didn't take What, How, When, Where and especially Why, to make an entrance.

Surprise's jaw dropped to the floor. Excitement jumped (she thinks) for 'joy' (I don't believe I've met  'joy', have you? ) When wanted to make a standing appointment, "you know there's writing involved, right?"  How was preoccupied with logistics, and as for Where, well Where seemed concerned about safety, assuming that there would be writing or typing/texting in the CAR!  Disbelief shook his head in amazement - hadn't there been a 'pinky swear' to NEVER have a blog. Confusion simply wanted to know from Why, 'why'?  Good question, Confusion. Not sure there is a right or wrong answer.
 
A wise woman was once heard to say, 'left to wander alone inside our heads without supervision, is a dangerous thing! So with that in mind, I've decided my rambling mind should have company, and I've decided it should be you!

Networked Blogs

The Blog Farm